Pages


Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 11 November 2010

Ready Steady Stop!




Well - you can't stop unless you have already started I suppose, and I haven't.

It's Thursday, and although I have very little faith in my ability to do this thing, I am going to try -- again!!

Much is said about not putting off till tomorrow, what you can do today, and generally I would agree with that.

However, I need time to prepare myself - to get my head in gear - to recognise that this is going to be it....No more excuses, the blog is done, the tracker is working well, there is an excellent pair of scales in the bathroom and in the kitchen, I have all the resources I need to cook healthy, tasty food, I have no lack of money, I have  transport to go and get food......I am good at excuses as you can probably tell. 

Just so that I can't renege tomorrow - because 'I didn't have time to plan my food'...I am giving myself a start date of Monday.  That's it. Deadline, no more messing.  I will plan next weeks food - and make sure that it is in the house in time for Monday morning.

Monday morning will be my weigh day...

There - no wriggling now....just do it.

And why not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive