Pages


Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 12 November 2010

Ready Steady one day nearer START!

Okay so I got this how I sorta kinda like the look of it...almost.

The cupcake thing -- that Cherry on the Cupcake, yep that exact self same one up there,  was eaten by my daughter (wasn't I good) yesterday in a Costa Coffee shop...and she said 'Ma we have to do something about dieting!' - Grrr! Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings and all that rubbish.  Notice it was she that was eating the cupcake - not me.  I was eating Carrot cake!

Monday morning is hanging over my head like a black cloud.  I would love to say I am looking forward to it - but I am not! I am looking forward even less to a daily blog...because I am by nature lazy!  The thought of logging food is a real downer - but I have to start that today - got to plan 7 lunches and 7 dinners before I go shopping this morning -- I haaaaaaaaaaaate this stuff!!  Talk about dragged kicking and screaming, but I dont wannna do itttt! I just want the results of doing it.  Life is so unfair dontchya think!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive