Pages


Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 12 November 2010

My friend who doesn't know it



I just nipped over to the blog of an favourite blogger, who won't recognise me from Adam - (although I dont spose it will take her long to guess lol) and found a great set of questions that I thought I might have a stab at -

Deb - Wonder how long it will take you to recognise me - but keep mum when you do lol.

The questions!

1. What is your favourite thing about the holiday season?
For some it means more, but for me it is about Christmas. Favourite thing has always been Family..smiles, closeness, lock down!...and the thought of the longer days - its measurable by New Year.

2. What are your top five favourite artists of all time?
Artists -- I am assuming that covers all 'art'..
Placido Domingo
Kiri Te Kanawa
Mirella Freni
Sir Geraint Evans
For art -- My daughter.

3. Who are the inspirations in your life?
Inspiration comes in many guises.  Musically - Mozart, Artistically My daughter, Dame Lynne Edwards, for her work in Arts and Crafts and for teaching me just about everything she knows. Human Nature and all it entails Nelson Mandela, Bob Geldorf, HM The Queen, Mother Theresa, The real peacemakers the world over. As far as weight loss goes, I am inspired on a daily basis by those who manage to have a plan and stick to it, and see their plan come to fruition - my hats off to each and every one of them.

4. What is the one thing you wish you would've known when you were younger.
One of my great regrets is that I was limited by others perceptions of elitism and what my 'proper' place in the scheme of things was. I wish I knew then, that I should and could have ignored them, and done it anyway.

5. Oh the basis that I am making a new start I dont have anyone  to 'tag' as yet.

Cherry~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive