Pages


Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 15 November 2010

Day 1. Setting myself up for Success?


Well -- here it is...Monday.  THE day! The day I PROMISED myself that I would start afresh.

Okay - lets get into numbers...I am going to forget all those 'this was my highest' and 'this is what I lost' and all that - and just tell you that this morning I weighed 319.8 -- lets call it 320lbs. Gulp!

Okay -- just watched MizFit talk about 'setting yourself up for success' and that does not include thinking about all my failures, what it includes is being positive - planning ahead and for today at least, gritting my teeth and getting on with it.

Its late (09.30) and I havent eaten breakfast yet - tut! I will keep busy today - use the plan I set out - and see what the end of the day brings.

Cherry~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive